After a year and a half of struggle and an ill timed pause for a pandemic, the day has come to take care of it all.
My job is to wait. I’ve sat here before watching the comings and goings in the waiting room. It’s a small microcosm of the world that I’m viewing.
The soundtrack to time spent such? Songs about waiting that I searched for before I gave her a kiss and she was wheeled down the hall. Some songs don’t fit exactly lyrically, but are just great songs, some have a direct connection, some a secret meaning and still others I had never heard before but discovered I loved.
I’ll let you determine your own meanings. May your waiting be short.
Songs For Waiting For Cindy
- The Waiting Song – Daniel Tiger
- Waiting Room – Fugazi
- Waiting In Vain -Bob Marley
- Waiting For A Girl Like You – Foreigner
- Waiting For My Ruca – Sublime
- Waiting For A Friend – Rolling Stones
- Waiting For You – The Aces
- The Waiting – Tom Petty
- Sitting, Waiting, Wishing – Jack Johnson
- Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx
- Waiting For The Sun – The Doors
- Waiting – Norah Jones
- Waiting On You – Two Another
- I’ve Been Waiting For Her – Mac DeMarco
- Waiting – Green Day
- I Been Waiting – DJ The Rapper
- I’d Be Waiting – Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Cindy won’t like all these songs, but I know she likes that I’m waiting… for her.
Speedy recovery babe. I love you!